Wednesday, September 12, 2012

September CTMH Specials

As I mentioned before, I want to share with you all of the great stuff that Close To My Heart can offer you with my help.  September has a two great specials that I'm really excited about!  First off, to celebrate National Stamping Month CTMH is offering the awesome It's Your Day D-size double stamp set for only $5 when you spend a minimum of $35.  How great is that?  This cool set has over 50 stamps too!  This is available only until September 30, 2012 though so get yours now.

In addition to this fun stamp set, CTMH also has their normal monthly Stamp of the Month, called Fall Favorites for September.  This set has 11 great D-size stamps, all yours for only $5 with a $50 minimum purchase.  
I'm really looking forward to adding these both to my collection and seeing some of the Fall Favorites on my pumpkin patch pages!  


No comments:

Post a Comment