Friday, September 28, 2012

I Need This Shirt

Don't you love when you come across something soooo cool and you just HAVE to have it?  I saw this shirt today and now I'm crushing on it so badly...I might cave in and purchase it for myself.



Isn't it the best?  I probably find it waaaay funnier than anyone else because I have a habit of telling people that they are (fill in the blank)-asauruses all the time!  Although, is that even how you spell "asaorus?" I thought it was "asaurus."  Oh well, I'll do it my way.  My daughter is Grumpasaurus, my hubby is often Poopasaurus (or Sir Poopsalot), my sons' are whatever pops up at the moment.

If you want one of these cool tees too, or want to browse the other mega-awesome scrappy designs, head on over to Two Chicks Designs.  They have a huge variety of witty tees, bags, aprons & other items with fun sayings, perfect for scrapbookers, quilters, photographers, moms, stampers, readers, and more!  If only I had an unlimited budget...

No comments:

Post a Comment