Thursday, October 4, 2012

October Specials

I know you've been anxiously awaiting the October Close to My Heart special, so here it is.  October's Stamp of the Month is called A Very Merry Christmas and it features 8 lovely D-size clear My Acrylix stamps that will be perfect for creating those homemade Christmas cards, gift boxes, or scrapbook pages.  It can be all yours for as low as $5, with a qualifying $50 or more purchase.  What a deal!

Look at this beautiful scrapbook page created using this stamp set, along with some other great CTMH products.
  1. My Acrylix® Very Merry Christmas
  2. Scholastic Paper Packet
  3. Olive Cardstock
  4. Silver Shimmer Trim
  5. Festive Velvet Rub-Ons
  6. Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment
  7. Cricut® Artiste Collection


I'm really looking forward to receiving my own set so I can start making all of those fabulous Christmas cards I'll be handing out to the teachers at school, my neighbors, the mailman!

No comments:

Post a Comment