Thursday, October 18, 2012

Monday Stuff


I totally skipped last Monday...so I am just going to post it today.  I can do that, you know.  My blog, my rules...even if they don't make sense.  This certainly makes no sense.  So last week's Mojo Monday looked like this:


But, as usual, I rocked it my own way and decided to try out some birthday cards and came up with this design




Again, I continued on with my birthday theme and created a couple other cards and designed the ones to the right.------------->


I'm really excited also because I placed my first official order through Close to My Heart and it arrived the other day.  I'm so pumped to use all my new products!!  They're awesome!  Looky look at 'em! (think I could use more exclamation points?)

This is the new Halloween Workshop on the Go in the Moonlight pattern .  This great kit comes with: 
1- My Reflections Moonlight Paper Packet
1- My Acrylics Moonlight Workshop Stamp Set
2- Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1- Sparkles Black and Grey Assortment
1- Haunted Assortment
1- Instructional Brochure

These are my great new stamps, including the adorable double stamp set that is part of the CTMH constant campaign for September.  Also, included is the 11piece October Stamp of the Month, Fall Favorites.  Last is the beautiful Love Blooms stamp set.  You have no idea how excited I am to use these new stamps on some cards and scrapbook pages!  That Love Blooms set is so awesome!

Last, I received another Workshop on the Go called Flirty.  This adorbs set includes:
1- My Reflections Flirty Paper Packet
1- My Acrylix Flirty Workshop Stamp Set
2- Colonial White Cardstock Sheets
1- Sparkles Clear Assortment
1-Flirty Complements Dimensional Elements
1-Instructional Brochure


So, there you have it.  I should be getting another shipment in again sometime very soon!  I need to start selling this stuff so I  can pay for my habit now.  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment